skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Through the Lens
Friday, 6 January 2012
She's a cutie pie little model !
Well I suppose I would say that as I'm her nanny.
Took a few ad-hoc images of Sophie on New Years day, nothing planned just got the camera out and clicked. So I thought I would share a few of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
gwyneth
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
I'm a Mum of two married daughters and a Nanny to five darling grandchildren.I was married for 30 years until I was widowed in 1999. In addition to my scrapbooking & card making I also have a passion for photography.
View my complete profile
My Scrapbook & Card Blog
Scrappingnanny
Followers
My Blog List
Feel Good Photos
Stake Casino: Short‑Burst Stake Games for Quick Wins
3 weeks ago
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
January
(1)
She's a cutie pie little model !
►
2011
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
Labels
Beautiful People Course 2011
(4)
Black and White
(3)
Charlie
(3)
Christmas Course
(1)
Emily
(3)
Jack
(2)
Portraits
(1)
Portraiture 2010
(3)
Sophie
(4)
Wedding
(1)
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment